Well here I am. Funny thing is I've been using blogger for about a year and a half, without ever keeping a real blog. Well now I'm going to take a stab at it...
Don't be alarmed. There won't be any daggers coming your way.
I have a wonderful family. Sometimes I'm amazed at just how good they really are. Xen amazes me almost every day. The days he doesn't are the day I can't be there. He is so easy going and kind to his little brother Donaven. He likes to give hugs and kisses now, which nether Shay nor I could resist.
For any who have known me for a long time, this may come as a bit of a shock, I'm reading all the time now. Every chance I get my nose is in some new book, and get this I hardly ever watch broadcast TV or play computer games. Does this sound like the Justin you know? It's funny, the more I read the more I prefer it to other forms of entertainment.
Well thats all I have to say for now.
Till next time,
Spinal out
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment